vm'ing Vinux

I've only recently gotten into using VMWare Workstation Player, so I could test Windows 10 without dumping my Windows 7. I've wanted to try some flavor of Linux for quite some time, but also didn't want to rid myself of the Windows I've used forever. I'm going to try and create a vm for Vinux 5.0 64-bit, but I need some advice, as the process for setting up Linux seems to be a bit different than the process for my Windows vm. First, when VMWare asks me what guest os I'm installing, I obviously choose Linux, then it gives me a list of some 50+ different flavors of Linux, I'm guessing I pick the Ybuntu 64-bit, since Vinux is just a modified version of that os? The hardware options seem pretty straight-forward, and I assign 2 of my 4 cores and 4gb of my 8gb ram, but I'm not sure if 20gb hd space is enough or not, the Windows vm defaulted to 60gb. When I've got all the VMWare settings correct and the Vinux launches, it asks me if I want to erase the drive and install Vinux. Since I'm vm'ing, how exactly do I answer this, especially since I don't want my entire hd wiped and Windows blown away. tongue I'm also trying to find any keyboard commands list for once I get things up and running, since this is my first experience with using any flavor of Linux and don't know how to control the screen reader and such things. I tried looking for some of these answers on the Vinux wiki and faqs, but a lot of the info that's there is for 4.0 and not 5.0, and really doesn't go into much about Vinux for newbies, or vm'ing for that matter. tongue Be greatful for anything helpful that can be offered by any experienced Vinux user, thanks in advance.