Re: How do you quote more than one person when replying in a topic?

forum monster jack wrote:

I am the first person to reply, ha ha ha

Forum beauty jill wrote:

I should've gone first but couldn't sinse that scuz bag jack got in first, oh woe is me!

Forum thief timmy wrote:

Well I don't care what those two do, sinse I pinched the crown which makes me king of the forum! ha!

Everyone else in forum land wrote:

All hale king timmy the thief, who is also a king, but also a thief

As the above shows, you can tag pretty much any text you like, so just copy what text you want to quote from who you want to quote and write in the tags, i.e left bracket quote equals name of whoever your quoting right bracket then the text yo ur quoting left bracket slash quote right bracket.

Hth.e