Re: Want your advice. Please help with keyboards and garage band

32, 49, 61, 76 and 88.  If there's anything above that, I've never seen it.
What will you be using the keyboard for, precisely?  If you intend to keep it connected to a PC or want iPad connection capabilities, you'll find price range variables.  Right now, it looks like the M-Audio Keystation, M-Audio Oxygen and Acorn's Instruments Masterkey are high on the list of top sellers owing to the best price ranges and perhaps usability, though I don't have enough money to go out and test all this gear for advisement on use and accessibility.  Bare in mind that a midi controler will only give you that, midi control.  If you don't already have virtual instruments on your mac or windows PC there's almost no point to this.
On the other hand, if you're looking for a complete workstation or a live performance synth that already comes prepackaged with tons of sound, instruments as well as most midi functionality you coul d ever possibly want all in one, you can find products such as the Yamaha Motif which serves for nice studio gear, the MX61 which is a motif without sequencing capability and reduces the price incrediblly, or a product that trys to double as both, such as the Yamaha MOXF6.
Above I have focused on Yamaha products because I know that for the most part tons of blind and vision impaired individuals seem to like them, probably owing to ease of use and sound being relatively good, particularly in the acoustic field.  Pianos, drumbs, acoustic guitars and orchestral things tend to be nice with warm and deep, rich sound.  Expanssion of course, always provides more bells and whistles.
Korg is generally out of the question given its clunky layout of screens and instrument categories.  Underneath all the button pressing and scrolling there is keyboards that provide tons of features and memorable synths; I used to own an x50 that I liked playing with not only because it sounded decent, but because it only weighed 10 pounds and was relatively inexpensive.  It isn't truly accessible though.
That is why I took the liberty of replacing it with this.  As you can probably tell, right off the bat, there are things that you're going to have to learn, but there are things that make it, if nothing else, accidentally accessible, such as the fact that it doesn't wrap around, which means that once you reach the top or bottom of a menu, you can't go any further in either direction.