Re: An audio horror game that's a bit different

lm wrote:

Has anyone heard of the game Perception.

Here is a link to an article about it.

http://blog.aidis.org/perception-an-acc … F4KLS53_1w

It has a female protagonist, and while she uses echolocation, it is at least a realistic portrayal of that.  It might be a bit difficult to replicate going by touch alone in an audiogame, but I don't know of anyone personally who uses echolocation.  Hmm, virtual reality?  But that was a tangent...  At least they went for something other than a man who had his eyes gauged out.  I thought it looked like a really interesting game.  Sorry if it has already been posted.