An accessible cloud bassed service like Dropbox.

Hello; I'd like an accessible cloud bassed service like dropbox but with unlimited storage.

Having 1 TB of storage space on dropbox is good, but I'd like more if possible.

I've looked at some unlimited cloud bassed services but they are all inaccessible. Oh and I tried google drive. Sure 10 Tb would be way more than I need, (I'd get it though because I'm crazy,) and the accessibility is interesting but the help staff are not helpful. Oh yeah, one more thing; there's no way to move your rout folder once you've installed the google drive software. So no thanks. Wel okay, there is but it involves a lot of messing around and I'm not willing to put up with that just to move a folder to an external hard drive.