a question about iphones and stuff

I am planning to purchase an iPhone SE in July or so, that is  if it's arrived to the stores in my country. I have a important question. I have jailbroken my iPhone 4S first time around june or july in 2014, can't remember exactly, but i have unjailbroken it. I I have took a backup of that iphone in its jailbroken state before unjailbreaking it. What i was wondering is, when I will be getting the iPhone SE, is it safe to put that backup of the jailbroken but not jailbroken anymore iPhone 4S? Because I read it leaves a few traces like tweak settings and other jailbreak crap into the system and eventually into backups, and I don't want my warranty or anything to go boom the instant I get it fired up. I just wondered if it's safe to use that backup or better to start over from scratch. I'm fine with that, but it would be good to get my iPhone 4S's texts, contacts, media, apps and other crap without voiding the brand new iPhone SE's warranty wit h some crappy tweak settings and other jailbreak crap.