Re: Another screen reader flame war? Seriously?

So, just figured I should say something. The post being referred to here, and which apparently resulted in the creation of this thread was mine, and I apologize for the considerable offense it seems to have caused. As has been said it contributed in no way to the topic and may have been construed as rude. I'm not going to say much because what I would've had to say has pretty much been summed up nicely in posts 6 and 8. I merely meant the post as a jab at a piece of software which I have to use on occasion and which I have issues with. It was in no way intended as a personal attack, and I sincerely apologize if my admittedly not very constructive criticism of this software came across that way to you. I had no intention of causing a "flame war" (in quotes) and I frankly think it's a little ridiculous how seriously Internet comments are sometimes taken, creating terms like this. I made the post on impulse, fully expecting it to be ignored because as I said it was meant as nothing more than a little jab. Ironically, this thread, concerning that little post, is now nearly as big, if not bigger, than the discussion that was deleted. Peace.