Searching for a speciffic mud

Hi,
this may prove difficult, if possible at all. I'm searching for a mud I once played, but I can't remember much at all about it. But maybe someone can help me.
I think the game was posted by Bladestorm360 when he still was active here, but he deleted all his topics so I can't find it.
I think in this mud you had a primary and a secondary class. It was possible to have a pet and I think the game had something to do with diablo style gameplay or something like that.
The part which I remember the most is the quest system. You got quest from npcs by talking to them, but instead of saying keywords like in other muds, you got a list of answers in a kind of dialogue system and simply chose one of them to get on with the conversation. I remember that there were quite a lot of quests, starting from the newbie tutorial and continuing kind of like a storyline, so that one quest mob directed you to the next one. I think I never really got past the newbie stage sadly. When I played, the playerbase was really small.
Well, that's really all I can come up with. Maybe someone did play this game too and knows which one I mean, or at least has an idea which one it could be. It's at least worth a try to ask here, I think.
So, thanks in advance for any help and best regards
Tikki