Re: Searching for a speciffic mud

Hi,
thanks for the suggestions, these are not the right ones though. I really can't remember more than I already said, which makes the search really difficult, for me too. I'd have liked to look on bladestorms website myself, but it doesn't exist anymore as well as all his topics and post from this forum.
Well, I'll keep thinking and maybe I'll think of something or maybe not. Would just have been nice to find and play this mud again, I at least remember liking it. big_smile