Re: Suggestions for going solo on Alteraeon

Yeah, seems whatever the actual adaptation is, most of us who have posted on here are in agreement for the necro class being primary, though I'm personally with Xoren for the most part.  NMC or NCM both have their advantages, though I prefer NMC for earlier displacement, more mana and quicker mana regeneration.  if, as far as updated mobs go, the rock dragon has been updated, methinks I'll have to go after him again sometime soonish and see if I can still speak as highly as I always have of the necro class.
Honestly, I thinkt the hardest thing with necro soloing is sometimes working up the nerve to go into higher level areas and staying calm about it.  In terms of HP, necros do seem rather squishy, but training con early on and learning to adapt and remain aware of the situations you're up against do pay off, remembering what minions you might be able to use where and against who, what equipment will best suit you against whatever you're fig hting and so on.  Once upon a time, finding lower level necro gear worth keeping was a struggle, which arguably made minions next to useless as you progressed through alter.  Today, I'm fairly certain you can have a full necrocast set by level 21, and tons of extra equipment lying around for druids to add cool changes to.  if you're still missing something, the donation pits in Naphtali and gad's are worth checking out.  Never underestimate the powerful uses of lower level equipment.  Would I ever use a necro as a player killer?  Probably not, but player killing has never appealed to me personally.  Soloing, on the other hand... I don't find there is any place I won't at least try once.  Grouping is something I've only done occasionally since groups are a hit and miss kind of thing; I'd say I've actually led more groups than I've followed, and I've yet to get anyone who has actually listened to me killed... I promise to let you know when that happens, since it really isn't a matter of if it actually will.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BradS via Audiogames-reflector