Re: Dell XPS 13 or Macbook Pro 13

Post 8: Yes, there is a way to read PDF files on OS X with Preview, but as far as I am aware, you can't jump from headings or links like on Windows, which as far as I'm concerned is one of the drawbacks to reading PDFs with OS X. For that purpose, there is an alternate as far as I know called Skim that is pretty accessible to VoiceOver users. It's a free application. How it works is it there's a table which you can use to move through the headings that the PDF has. When you move the VoiceOver focus to the heading you want, simply move your focus to the text of the PDF and you will be on the right page.
I hope this helps, and note this only works for PDFs that are properly tagged. If you wish to fill out PDF forms, you can't do that with Preview nor Skim, so the other option would have to be PDF Pin, another one which some have found to wwork.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sokun Prom Vireak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector