Re: Need help with File Browser app for IOS

It's an issue with something on the computer side of things, as I was able to connected it and access shared files on my laptop. So it would be deeling with the Windows7 network settings side of things. Anyway the app can be found here.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filebrow...