Re: Need help with File Browser app for IOS

Hi,
As I wish I could help with this issue, I got the following error when trying to download the app
The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store.
The best instruction I can give you from here is to search for others having the same issue using Google or search engines of your choice. Again, sorry I can't really help here