Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

devinprater wrote:

I'd love to know how to get to floor five, lol. I go to room 16, but cannot, no matter from where I move, can get to room 15 where the "to floor five" is. Also, a question to Touchmint, can you add Bluetooth keyboard commands, for perhaps movement, choosing skills from slots, and choosing enemies to use the skills on? That'd be awesome for me, who uses a Bluetooth keyboard often.

unfortunately I put the most confusing room in the game first haha. Im sorry about that the next adventure to fate wont have that problem.

As for the bluetooth keyboard commands Im not sure what that would entail but if its not a quick thing it probablly wont make it into the game. I have pretty limited time to work on the game as is so I want to spend my time adding things that the most people will benefit from (new classes, pets, floors etc).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector