Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

So as you can see ive been absent a bit lately but there is good news.

I have been somewhat working on bringing back a classic text based online mud game and its somewhat in the beginning of phases. I was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction to making it accessible. Maybe I could start a thread over here if there is enough interest as well and you guys could help out either here or over on the games forums.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector