Re: Monthly chat May 2016

Hi.
Well I haven't done much for this month yet. I've been thinking about taking up gardening again, maybe growing strawberries and I'm not sure what else. I love gardening but where I live the heat is terrible in the summer. Years ago I had a peach tree and a strawberry plant and a few others. They all died during the summer as much as I tried to protect them they still died. It was cool when it was still springtime I was able to get a few strawberries and I even got some peaches to grow but the son killed them. Strawberries are one of my favorite snacks so I'm thinking of getting another strawberry plant. We have a lot of plants around the house but they usually die during summer or toward's the end of summer.
I finished a great book the other day called the mercedes coffin by faye kellerman. It was good very twisty. I thought I knew where the ending was going and I got tricked lol. Now I'm reading the highway by C. J. Box. It's good but I'm not liking it as much as I like his joe pickett series. I've been listening to a lot of rush lately (the band not the political dude) which has been a lot of fun.
I haven't been drinking coffee lately which has put me in a weird mood lol. I'm going to my guitar lesson tomorrow to finish learning sweet home alabama. I think I've learned the whole thing and if I have I'll check out some new songs to learn. Like I said I've been listening to rush and I would like to learn their songs but their very complex. I tried to learn one of their songs limelight a few weeks ago but I couldn't get the parts exactly right so that didn't go so well lol.
@Dark, thanks for the wheel of time reference in your first post I got a good laugh out of it lol. I really need to finish the series I like it a lot I just get tired of all the arguing and political games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector