Re: Monthly chat May 2016

Lol Bryan, Grandfather clocks are cool! I just finished this month's Big finish Dr. who story which had one as the centerpiece of the plot being as the Master's tardis looks like a clock. I'd be interested to know what runs on windows 10. My own thoughts about upgrades have had to go on hold for a while due to getting married etc, but I'll probably need something as much as I still think Xp is the best os available and microsoft were idiots ever to abandon it, there are points it's becoming somewhat inconvenient to use these days. I was considering mac, but now that it looks like I won't have room for two computers that probably isn't an option, so the question is windows 7 or windows 10. I'm inclined to say sod it and get 10 sinse configuring and finding software for my lady's windows 7 machine has been quite a pest already, but I don't want to do myself out of a huge amount of backwards compatibility with Aprone's games, jim kitchin's etc. Then again all this will wait until august.

Well Mrs. Dark and I are okay albeit a bit snowed under with jobs for her visa application as well as getting her a new computer, (hence my comment about windows 7). We're currently at my parents, and On thursday we went for an amazing spanish meal at the catering colidge. They train silver service chefs waiting staff for major hotels and the public get to go and have extremely amazing recipes tried out on them in their restaurant.
Occasionally they have themed evenings where they get food from a specific place or style, and it was spanish on Thursday and was amazingly awesome!

Hopefully all the jobs and things will get sorted, though right now even though I've got more time for my thesis it seems a million and one things constantly crop up one after another, indeed my gaming time is quite limited these days.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector