Re: Braille Note Touch

I think Humanware has actually releassed something truly impresssive in the notetaker market for the first time. Hims have always kept innovating, ubt the Braillenotes have been quick to become outdated, till now. For one, the touchbraille is the most innovative way to write on a touchscreen I've ever seen. Fleksy is known to be taking the interests of the mainstream community now and not doing as much on the accessibility front as they used to. All the braille screen inputs we've seen, calibration is way too hard, have to memorize dot positions, it's just not worth it. Braille touch, even just being grade 1, was the most stable one around, as well as m-braille. But now we have this revolutionary way to type on a screen, that automatically calibrates your ten fingers on the screen, without having to memorize dot positions. So no more of the infamous click clack on the railroad track we've had with passed Braillenotes.