Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Hay Yukio, the new dictionary file is almost done.
Thanks for the clearrification regarding Siegwart.
It's been added to 16-3.
Other changes will include almost all of stage 4 to change people to person, as well as changing all instances of bit to Bito.
Also, item list as well as stage 16 23 shop and a few other stages to change panish to Punisher.
We already have Killer and super Attacker anyway.
Some spelling corrections as well.
Boy, could you send me a PM with a link to your new object list so I can just put it in with my dictionary file?
so many changes are going to be included that I'd better just send a Pm to Yukio with my entire file, but I don't want to leave out your fixes either.
Later!