Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

The story briefs for stages 18 through 25 have been translated.
Stages 19 and 20 have been translated.
I think a few more, but that's all I'm sure of.
Boy translated some objects, and I corrected stages 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 and most of 17.
I did miss a grammatical error; trust me, it's obvious, but I'll fix that in the next update.
Later!