Re: flux world, a truely unique experience.

Build Contest

This might be both hard and easy for some, but here is the deal: I have a plan for a build contest for those creative types that think they can make great areas. These areas are on a nearby moon, not FluxMain, but one of some 14 cities. if you think you cant create a whole city, then even a part of one can be linked in with others.

The trick is, this is not just sonem generic cityscape, as each one has a theme: some are NawtyTowns, with hookers and such, others are ruff and tumble mining towns, while others still are highly technological. some are trader towns, and some deals might be shady.

I'd love to see what people can do, given the chance, and this is your chance!

If you'd love to see an area devoted to magic, space, ecological concerns, or power production, etc, come see me, and we'll talk about setting you up to do some building.

details: it might be limited to some 20 rooms or less, although that does make a good a rea size in general. Either way, talk to me and we'll see what can be done.

The best areas could award you the Fluxian Nobel, which is worth a fair amount of cash!

This is for those aspiring to be builders, not the day to day players.

If you think you can make a better game that what you play today, come see me, lets talk!

  Centauri