Re: New computer,what should I go for,mac,windows etc

Hi,
A macbook air was able to run win8.1  without lagging and with a few things running like jaws, and a few other applications?
Wouldn't have thought so looking at its processer and such that are available.
I guess the apples website displays only the latest versions of macs? I.E 2016 as aposed to 2013 2015,
What's thwe difference between thiose anyway?
I guess for the mac prices I'll actually have to visit a local store, and see what they are sellling the different moddles at.
question, Does a ssd come along with the macbook air, or you need to buy 1.
Could you for instence, have a hdd and ssd loaded into a air? I guess not.
I just might have to take a windows machine though,looking at its prices on the website, if there isn't referbished versions of macs sold here or older moddles aren't sold by apple retailers.
lets see.
Still looking for machine recommendations,though. on the windows side, just in case a mac happens to be out of my price range.