Re: New computer,what should I go for,mac,windows etc

Ahoy all again.
I'm using a bluetooth keyboard on ios tpo write this down so ignore all the spelling errors.
Defender, thank you for your reply. As always, Its full of info that I needed.

Its not mac vs windows debait that I'm going for on here, but the machines themselves, I actually do know a fare bit about macs, I blame all you mac enthusiasts for that. :d
What I am actually looking for is something that lasts me a fare while without issues, as I have to deal with this z500 here, Before this machine I had a g550? or some such which worked quite well considering it was a coretod machn.
The only reason I'm considering a mac is because of its life. I've heard from people that it actually lasts a long time as compared to all these other menufacturers out there, and I guess I agree from what I have seen.
The macs at the high end are defenitly out of my price range though, so I asked if I cou;ld get a mac around that price which woul d do everything I want it to.
Even if I end up getting a mac I believe I'll end up installing windows alongside because as things now stand, I can't play all these audiogames or muds well on a mac. but for other things, I could do just as well with a mac
I have no clue if apple even sells refribished macs out here, but I'll ask around and see what I end up with.
Right  now, I could probably get a desktop be it a windows or a mac mini, which would meet all my needs just fine, but I have to carry these laptop and such around for taking notes and such, so needs must.