Re: New computer,what should I go for,mac,windows etc

Ahoy there defender!
Cheers for that.
After you posted the good specs/what to look for I could just filter the machines based on those,but it was the built quality,vents,overheating and such that I wasn't sure about.
So cheers for searching for those moddles this definatly makes things easyer for me.
Out of all the 3 recommendations you posted before, I also likwed the del,but knew it'd be out of my price range because dels tend to be a bit higher priced as compared to its compititors. Lenovo Y40 would have been my second go as well, but I could hardly find it.
I have yet to check these out, will do as soon as I'm done writing this,that's because I'm trying to figure out how to select stuff with this bluetooth keyboard on ios lol
And yeah, its funny that almost everything around here is in english, heck I don't think I have come ac ross websites or such in hindi unless I specificly go looking for them.
Anyhow,cheers again!
thanks.