Re: New computer,what should I go for,mac,windows etc

Ahoy all

I'm still without a pc, although not for long I hope.
Waiting has increased my budget to 80k or so but I can't get a better macbookpro with that and most of the pcs are just the same anyway, so it seems kind of meh.

I just compared the I7 6500u and the processor in the macbook pro 2012 moddle in trying to decide what would be better I.E in term of power and which'd last me a fare while.

@defender and anyone else who knows about it or has experience with this,
I'm ultimatly gonna either buy a new macbookpro 2012 or one of the machines suggested by defender. but will a macbookpro 2012 will really last me 4 5 years at least? and if people have tried windows on it, does jaws have issues with it when running windows I.E lag issues and such.
Most of my work is just gonna be just like afrin, I.E opening large documents,scanning stuff, etc. besides games and such.
I'll of course upgrade the ram for now, to 16gb or 8gb in 1 slot at least and replace the hdd with a ssd when I manage enough funds for it.

If a macbook won't last me or its processor is gonna have issues, I' guess it'll be the hp for me, the one suggested by defender.
I'm also considering del inspiron 5559 I7 or I5 6th gen(it is quite surprising how less of a difference actually exists between the 2)

Here is the link to the comparision I did between mbp and the I7 6500u processors http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i7-6 … e-i5-3210M

It is bloody surprising how much the engineers like to screw over people around here in the apple stores, although I don't suppose it is exactly a apple store but a service center.
If I get my ram upgraded while getting it, of course they charge a leg and a arm for it,but he was quite willing to install rams for me as long as I got the rams for him,and payed him just as much as a ram costs to install the dam things! I.E a 8gb ram costs about 3500INR and he was asking 2500INR just for installing those on.
I figure if I end up with a mbp, I'll try and find someone who fiddles around with computers and get them installed that way.
Oh and, thank you figment, for the explaining that. I thought that might be it,but wanted to confirm.