Re: Going back to Windows 7, a good or a bad idea?

@superb,
This computer I'm installing windows 7 on is a school laptop and what I need from it, no matter what system is installed, is microsoft office, for daily school tasks, ABBYY fine reader, to convert scanned documents to microsoft word, Itunes, to sync my iPhone with it, Winamp to listen to music, Dropbox to share files, Firefox and google chrome to browse the internet, and any other application I cannot remember right now.
If I want to do anything more, I have a desktop computer which is better and which handles more awful tasks than this laptop I'm formatting.
I upgraded to windows 10 because I wanted to try and see what could it offer, but I think it is not suittable for this computer and also to some extent for me.

@Turtlepower, thank you for your information, I hae installed C cleaner, but I was unaware that it could complete such tasks. This is a school computer, so not spending much time on it besides learning and studying. I mean, even if the support for windows 7 ends, it will be mainly used for school purposes. Plus the life of this laptop could end in a few months. smile