Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Again, sorry for doubleposting, but this will go away as soon as it has surved its purpose.
Yukio, I've sent you one last update before the version update that enables the newest translations goes live.
as always, the link is in a PM I've just sent you.
See said PM for details on what this fixes and adds.
Thanks once again for all your hard work.
and if I don't write to you again for sometime, have a wonderful summer!
Later!