Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Hi guys, just jumping in here at randum, so excuse if this has already been answered, I wish to try out this game, but i wish not to mess with coppying and pasting, and wish to use english translation. of this game, should i first wait untill it is done. or is alot of work done already,
if it is so, how do i get the game, and the translation file, I am new to this series, so wish to try it out for the first time.
i did see something about donating to get the file. if this is correct, ware do I go, and how much must i donate.
any help would be grately appreciated.
so to recap, shall I first wait, until its more complete, or shall the work done so far, provide me with a wonderful first time experience.