Re: Super kolkhoz, public alpha released!

I'd like to put an example that just came to my mind, and let me know if you agree with me or not.
Lets say a developer announces a game in this community like this: "Hello guys! today I'm coming to you with a new game I'm working on, its an alfa version. In this game you are at a train, and for now you are only able to stay there while the train moves, and you can hear the hornn and bells  from time to time; You cannot control the train, just stay there and enjoy the ride".
And, what if the same developer announces the game like this: "Hello guys! here I am to present you a new game I'm working on, this is just an alfa version and might contain bugs and so on. In this game you are driving a train, and at the moment you can just move around by  pressing the arrows, open and close the doors, and move outside the train in a small map that's being worked onn. This is what we have for now, in a future version I'll be add ing more stuff".
Now here's my question: Witch game in alfa stage has more playability  value? the first one, or the second one. Something to consider.
Edit: maybe I asked the question in a wrong way, since we are talking  about the same dev with the same game but with a different  perspective. Just wantd to clarify that

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector