Re: Super kolkhoz, public alpha released!

@andy93 I actually don't remember any of that. And regardless its not a big deal, as the early dm side scroller was rather crap compared to my layder work. Now, to ch games and other future devs if applicable. Let me try to put this in perspective with something we can all understand. Lets say your favorite music group for instants. In general a music group or band is a small number of people. Now when they release a song to the public, we all have our opinions on it. Some of us say it sucks, while others say that they enjoy the song. Regardless of what the feedback is, this is a little thing known as crittisism. And surprise surprise, this gets past to the game industry, weather we like it or not. Weather you be a small 2 man team or a giant corporation, the minute you release that project your working on to the internet, even if its alpha stages, your subject to the same public scrutiny. Telling others that its in alpha stages or telling them to be nice isn't going to change their opinion or what they say or think. Even if the opinion isn't past around on this forum, it'll get past around someware else. And you can either choose to insult your players for having an opinion, something of which you yourself are probably guilty of, or you can grow to accept the path you've chosen. Just remember this. As long as your allowed to complain about that song or game you don't like, others are allowed to complain about your work if they don't like it. As some would say, you get what you dish out.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector