ideas for a 2d game?

Greetings everyone,
For the passed year or so I've been creating a, platform? for a 2d game.
Keep in mind I mean 2d game as in movement in all 4 directions.
At the moment it is rather basic, only implementations for it include.
Doors with unique properties, time it takes for each one to open or close,
player cannot move while they open,
I can easily expand the map if needed,
And finally, a huge compilation of ambiance sounds, that ensures one rarely hears the same sound for two rooms.
I was initially going to develop it to see how intelligent of an AI I could put together, but now I'm not so sure of where to take it.
Any suggestions are welcome, 2d adventure style, action packed beat em up style, strategy game, whatever this community has for ideas, throw it out and I'll see what I could do.
Thanks so much for reading, and have a great night, day, evening etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PhantomCreations via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PhantomCreations via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PhantomCreations via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PhantomCreations via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PhantomCreations via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector