Re: Worst Mass Shooting In American History

Update:
Christopher Leinonen, the son of the mother in the video I linked to, was confirmed as being one of the dead this morning.

Also, yeah, that sounds about right Ghost Rider, if a bit overly pessimistic; then again, it's also true, so...
Just allot of talk and not much action, and it's been that way ever since 9 11, when America got it's collective cherry popped and lost some of it's invincibility complex in the process.
I guess I can't really blame anyone for such a natural reaction, but it's been going on for far too long at this point. And it's continuing to cause problems even today.
It seems like we're moving backwards rather than forwards on the social scale in the west sometimes...