Re: Worst Mass Shooting In American History

Was this an islamist attack though? I'm not that clewed in about the details of what happened but america is known for these kinds of mass shootings, and from what I've heard usually the perpetrators have some kind of mental illness, which is generally what the attacks are attributed to rather than their stated motives. I'm thinking of the Sydney siege in australia where the attacker claimed to be doing it for isis but it was later found he was a lone, mentally unstable individual with no actual links to isis.
Regardless though, it is a horrible incident. It's scary to think what one person who loses it can do. Also sad that in the 21st century people who happened to have been born with a certain sexual orientation are still the victim of such widespread hatred.