Re: I really wish there could be a couple of mod changes

While I'm one of the few lucky ones that don't get involved in drama, I definitely see your point. I can see the atmosphere of drama that just generally seems to be haunting this community; I often quietly follow topics to see how it goes. Often, I see a lot of drama that's allowed to keep going, and yes, mods do step in, but it's mostly warnings. While I see the need to not make the forum seem like a terrible place with bans and all, I think there's a point where the mods just need to lay down the law and do what they need to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector