Re: I really wish there could be a couple of mod changes

Hi. Yes, I totally understand and am glad that everyone is trying to make the forum as good as possible. Of course I know you are just human and everyone makes mistakes. Also, I know that aprone is completely right about one thing, but slightly wrong on one stance. I got my self farther into the bad guys than I wanted to, maybe that just has to do with me trying to figure out everything I shouldn't even be touching. But weather it is a conversation I got randomly added into or something I saw in a chat or whatevs, these guys like blink wizard and others, they don't think there is going to be mod action. They don't make these choices because they think the mods are going to make a bad choice, they do it because they feel the rediculis need to proove that the moderation teem is terible. Do I agree? No, I don't, of course. I feel that there have been a fiew situations that even now I question aka walter, but i'd never do what they're doing. What they do lowers the forum morale, simply because they post this stuff then go around off the forum saying to everyone possible, hey, look what I did. The mods arn't doing anything. Again, I totally disagree with all this. I understand that you guys are actually propper humans who have both a life off of the internet and that you have to agree on things. However, harsh as this may sound they don't. They sleep, wake up, eat, then go right back to hacking one guy or another. I say this out of what i've scene, none of it is asumption, but so as to not start anything, I won't say anything more about that. One of everyones biggest problems right now, why these people are getting away with it, why the walter situation started everything, was because of how walter was just boom! gone. No one quite knows what he did. Then, when the ultrapower clones and all these other flame wars started, and nothing happened, people thought they could get away with what ever, and then started try ing to get the inisent people banned, to ruin there reputation as walters was ruined. Like I said, I understand that dark has is reasons for doing what he did, and the mod reasons for not being able to do something, but asdly this changes nothing from the actual users. The more mature people will realise you have stuff going on, but even to them, even to me before I actually read your guyses posts, the one sentence, walter was banned with out a reason and these people are geting a way free, oh, red flag, bad moderation! That's what everyone thinks instantly. That's why everyone wants the walter proof so badly. Speaking of which dark, if it's ok with you, I may contact you privately about the matter. Again though, I feel as if personally I get it, your busy and have to agree on things, dark has his reasons for banning walter and the busyness stopps the action on these guys trying to ruin the forum, but I hope you understand ware i'm coming from in terms of what i& #039;ve heard from the general comunity. before I can do what I always do and repeat my self, based on what I've heard so far from you guys and others I can't think of anything else to say right now. At least, I think a topic should be created in a room that's a bit more public to tell people your side of what's going on. Problem is, that could start a lot of stuff if it isn't put out there in just the right way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector