Re: Tintin or another client?

Ahoy there
I don't suppose you've had any success with tintin++ yet?
I ask because its of interest to me as well, the only mac client that seems to have a sound pack is tintin and if I can access biriani and other muds and perhaps try and create basic sound packs on the mac, it'd be quite nice.

I can't access any mud without windows, or I'd ask on the biriani sound pack boards for the instructions on how to get the tintin pack to work and how in the name of all that's holy install tintn.
Perhaps someone on here could do so and see if anyone's willing to lend a hand.
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superantoha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector