Re: Monthly chat June 2016

Stomach bugs are a pain, you know?  My wife and I started out with one yesterday morning, which ended up with our daughter getting it, obviously.  At 6 months old, spewing everything and with a 103 degree temperature, life, I can only imagine, must be miserable, and yet, all she wants to do is eat... Bless her poor little heart... Er, stomach.
Otherwise, it feels great to be back on the moderation team, gaming when I get the chance to do so and writing idiotic things for the sake of writing idiotic things and hopefully educating people who are absolutely not, idiotic!  Now, the paradox arises, however, on how an idiot educates anyone... Don't dwell on it too much!  Don't do it, I say!
Our modem has started doing this funky business where, for whatever odd reason, it disconnects on the hour, every hour, or at least, the wifi network is dropping out... I'm not sure what to attribute that to.  We called our internet service provider a nd all they could apparently do was give us some suckage about how the modem's channel configuration needed to be... Well, reconfigured.  they set it to autoconnect to less congested channels, or so I was told, but it's dropping stupidly nonetheless.
The house is more or less ready, save for smoke alarms, which we intend to get as soon as possible, along with some bushes out in the backyard that have thorns that are almost impossible to see, which we need to get rid of before any children go and play out there.  It'll be nice to not live in an apartment with paper-thin walls anymore.