Re: Legend Of Aljerer is going bye bye. so, enjoy while it is still here.

Hmmm, I did wonder if they'd written anything by way of unique modules for the game, the way that dragons of myth has mining and crafting.
I know they have the job system, though i did aso wonder if they had trading, since that was actually a cool module but one I've not seen in a logd game since 2004, basically there were various commodities like wool, leather and cloth you could find while wandering around or searching in other people's houses, and shop keepers would pay different amounts for them each day. It was a cool extra while waiting for a new game day, though if Aljerer is as turn heavy as you said, it's likely that wouldn't be necessary.