Re: Legend Of Aljerer is going bye bye. so, enjoy while it is still here.

Dark wrote:

@Cw, I never really got the thing with legend of algera. I have played a lot of logd games, perhaps too many, and I wonder what is special about this one.
I probably actually ought to play and give a db entry, since after all we do have one for dragons of myth, though i'd be interested to know what specific things Algera has. I do remember checking the game out at some point in the past, but I don't specifically recall much about it as compared to other Logd games, then again I confess I've been playing Logd and Logd varients for such a long time I've seen a great many modules, from hogwort's live and the horcruxes, to trading, to complete and utter rewrites that make different games like improbable island.

{I probably should just try the thing out and see.

Legend of Aljerer is different because it was created in Australia and is Aussie-themed with terms k nown for being Australian.  The rule are also a bit more lenient.  All we ask is to confine adult themes to private dwellings and YoMs.

TimeLord