Re: Survive the Wild!

RTR_Assassin wrote:
JWoodill21 wrote:
RTR_Assassin wrote:

OK, I wasn't exactly aware of all of the differences apparently. You're right about the hundred item limit, so I suggested the different size bags. Maybe Sam could turn shelters into storage lockers as well, or implement separate spaces for storage. Alter Aeon has storage lockers which can be purchased with credits and with real money. Maybe he could make it an upgrade in the STW store.

and I thought garrett was bad with his ideas. lol. this is just... bad.
I didn't pay for to have the limit removed just to have another one. leave that other bag stuff back at alter aeon where it belongs. and shelters as storage lockers? shelters are supposed to be shelters. you wouldn't exactly be able to have a storage locker out in the wild.

Then what is a camp sight for? You can put away some items you won't use in your tent, camp sight, shelter, etc. I didn't say it has to be just like Alter Aeon, I was just throwing out ideas. No need to get mad. Not to mention, your whole idea of not being able to have storage lockers in the wild is already challenged by the fact that you have teleporters and vending machines in the fishing village. Again, reconsider your statement. Finally, bags cannot hold an unlimited supply of items in the first place. That is why a bag's limit should be based on a certain amount of items it can hold, or how much weight you can carry. Besides, Sam was already considering limits of these sorts much earlier.

well. I usually stay out of the fishing village. so. and its abandoned.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector