Re: Survive the Wild!

momo7807 wrote:

Hi First, I don't like 100 item limit. Teleporters and death free cards are en. I think the game shouldn't have free account limits, because free account limits make this game unplayable. And death free cards and teleporters are unbalanced too, as I said before, these unbalanced items can ruin the fun of the game. For now, it fills like if I'm using a trial account that has lots of limitations. About the balance, I think death free cards and teleporters should be available by completing quests etc. Because if someone has paid like 200 dollars for stw, he will be basicly invincible. So I think this is not a good solution. I think it is better to make donations, or storage locker access like in alter aeon, increased gift limit, increased health, play shops, access to item customization system, etc. Unlocking new features with paid account is good, however I think limiting free accounts or causing un balance situations is not good. And its going to be an off-topic now, but I have a serious question, if develop an audio game as a single developer, how can we deal with money problems? For example, an audio game that requires professional voice act. I know that professional voice acting costs a horrible amount of money. Then, how can a single developer makes that horrible payment? The gate is the case I'm talking about, and Aron Baker is the only person who develops and manages the gate. The gate is paid and it is 30 dollars. But what if the voice acting costs 2000 dollars? Then how would he cover that? Almost all audio games were made by a single person or small teams, not large companies. But mainstream games are often developed and maintained by companies like Blizard entertainment, and such a large company can provide more money to developers, But audio games are different. And blind gamers can play audio games, only audio games. Most mainstream games, about 80 percent of mainstream games are completely inaccessible to blind players. I want a mainstream game companies to add an accessibility mode that allows blind players to play mainstream games without sighted person's help. My dream about gaming is, as a blind player, I wanna play a mainstream game with sited people using accessibility mode.

see my last 2 posts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector