Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Hi everyone, thanks for awaiting Edge of Winter.
I'm pleased to announce that the game is complete. I'm now adding a basic footstep reverb
due to fan request. Right when I'm done with the basic footstep reverb (which will only take a day)
I'll play test the game several times the next day, then I'll post in New Releases and send the game instantly
to all those who have purchased Edge. Thanks and hope you enjoy this chilling medieval tale!

Kind Regards,
Jyro

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector