Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

hey Jyro,
is the game ready to be released?
this is taking a long time.
is there anything else that needs to be fixed?
you said you would fix the issue quickly and now this is taking longer then expected.
is this game ever going to be released?
I have been waiting patiently for the game to be ready and I haven't gotten the download link for the full game even though I've pre-ordered it.
if I don't get the download link for the game I would just keep waiting and waiting and I don't want to have to keep asking for it each time.
what is the status of the full game?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector