Re: BGT help please.

Hi lukis
I have assigned all of the values  with the comments.
but I am getting this error again.
I am only stuck in another alert function.
please consider these sintacs and help me please.
void main()
{ alert("hello", "I am a BGT script!"); }

// mangoes has the value of four.
int mangoes=4;
// apples have the value of five
int apples=5;
// the fruit basket is a variable which has the value of mangoes plus apples.
int fruit_basket=mangoes+apples;
void main()
{ alert( "fruit count", "the fruit basket has following fruits "mangoes+mangoes", "apples+apples", "in total", the fruit basket contains the following fruits ". "+fruit_basket+fruit in the basket); }
and what I get is a
Compilation error
File: E:\sample.bgt
On line: 11 (162)
Line: { alert( "fruit count", "the fruit basket has fo llowing fruits "mangoes+mangoes", "apples+apples", "in total", the fruit basket contains the following fruits ". "+fruit_basket+fruit in the basket); }
Error: Non-terminated string literal

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector