Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

Yeah, I killed the server. I'm going to enjoy my time with my friend until July 16th. It's sad that hardly any of you understand that i'm not one of those people who sits on his computer 24 7 pleasing all of you. Because guess what, you never need to please me with crap. I have spent a lot of time making redspot and a lot of time making stw, and I can only work on one project at a time or I will never get anything done. I get that you want to play the game, but it's not going to happen for now. You guys seriously think of me as some magic person who can code 2 things at once while maintaining a website while deeling with all of the hackers all the time, [[wow]]. I guess like I said I get your point of view, but i'm really not impressed. If you guys think I should take down redspot because you think i'm do dumb or to irresponsible to handle 2 projects at once, fine. I'll take down redspot forever. I made it to have fun with, to give you guys some fun, and all I get is criticism for taking a break with friends. Keep in mind i'm just saying what i'm thinking right now, if I wanted to, I could probably be much more profetional. I really thank those of you who actually understand what's going on. I'm not going to let your guyses pissyness ruin me or whatever, but if you guys can get pissed off sometimes, well, I can to, and that's exactly what i'm doing. So, howabout for the next 15 days, instead of shitting on my non abilities as a human being, howabout you work on making sure i'm motivated to bring redspot back up once my friend leaves. Apparently, i'm to irresponsible to be hosting 2 games. Well, I make them for your guyses enjoyment, so if you can't apreciate that, then i'll just stop redspot. Hopefully that'll make you all happy. If you guys wanna change my mind, feel free to by the 17th. I know it's just as hard for you to understand my point of view as it is for me to understand yours, but you should at least understand that I am a human, and that I have a life away from the computer. I said it on the stw message of the day, twitter, etc etc etc. Message of the day: Hi guys it's Sam. I just wanted to let you know that until roughly july 17th, I will be very inactive. I will read some chats, if the game get's hacked i'll fix it, but I will have very slow response time etc until then, so don't expect me to be around much, it will, until that time be a bit of a rarity to see me unless me and my friend decide to play stw for a while, which is the reason for my inactivity. He is leaving on the 16th of july. If you have any things that absolutely needs my attension, tell me now. He arives on the first. Well, it's now the second. So if you didn't know, you do now. Anyway, based on weather you guys actually want redspot to exist, i'll decide weather to keep it, or not. I know you want a huge redspot admin team and this fix and the hole speedhack thing completely gone, I do to, but most of the people who say that are either over excited, or have never written even a simple hello world script in there life. So, anyway, the choice is yours. I made these games for your guyses enjoyment, I have my human limits, so it's up to you. Should I keep redspot? Or not. And none of this I need to be responsible crap, I get that i'm hosting 2 games, but i'm not doing it for my self, and redspot is completely free. I'm doing it just for you guys. Hell, I hardly ever go on that game anymore. So yeah, what do you guys want.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Brian_dk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannibal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector