Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

Hello, i guess that i put my contrivution there because i posted something about the speed hack fix. Well, it is frustrating to us, we , being a majority or minority i don't personally care. But really it is frustrating that you got a "speed hack detected" message in the middle of the game and you as a result get kicked out. Other than that, i've been reading a little of the entire messages and well... What i can tell its something that surely someone would agree. Just do what you feel. I do want redspot to get back, i had fun while it lasted... Just got to leave it because of that "speed hack detected", but i understand that you are only a person and as a result you aren't perfect... That happens nomatter how many tested the fix, how many weren't kicked... Always, allways, you'll find bugs. The thing its if you want (or not), to fix them. I am not a programmer, i tried to program something in bgt when it was just been releaced as a bet a version and i never could achieve something... But i did understood that its sometimes not, easy.

So good luck whatever you decide but, you have my thums up to get redspot back. Personally i dont really care how you should mannage it, having an admin team could help but... I dont really know... To my understanding that works but only if you have certain people to thrust... And that's not allways the case and furthermore (i speak beyound this point on my own experience). Some dudes who you trhust kick you in the back... Or simply they don't do what they must. So its all up to you, and enjoi the relax.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Brian_dk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannibal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector