Re: for all star conquest players: any interest in an improved soundpack?

The room sounds need a complete rewrite.  I'm still working on mine, but as I have other things going on, it's taken a bit of a backseat.  That's not to say I've abandoned it, I haven't, it's just that the things that we need to do are trivial, and I haven't had time to sit and do them.  What I'd like to see is a pack that works with mushclient.  I think that would be way more useful than another vip pack.   If you haven't done it already, I'd make sure that your pack works with VIP 2.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector