Re: the road to rage question

Was trtr coded in Pure Basic?

Before I answer this question...

Don't think a game in technical ways. It will ruin the fun of that game.

Oh, OK. Never mind, then.

I'm trying to set up something on my main server. Keep in mind that Wine seems to be quite unstable in this regard... But more stable than the compiler I use for Linux. So I don't know what's going on there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector