sound effect editors.

hi. all. I've post this topic, for giving suggestions about sound effect editors.
well, you can post your comment that wich software do you choosed to editing your sound effects.
I bigan with myself.
I'm currently using adobe audition3.0.1 and sony soundforge pro11.0.
note: adobe audition may crash when you are opining a file. I don'tknow how to solve this but yeah.
I also was a user of audacity but I think it don't have advanceges as much as audition and soundforge have. But audacity can support molti-tracks wich is more accessible for us.
I use reaper to playing/mixing musics. I couldn't find any ways to open an audio file such as wav, ogg, and stuff like that.
now it's your turn. big_smile
let's shaire it! it can be helpful for us and for some nubies that they wanna edit their own sound effects, or they wanna edit by their selves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector