Re: Here I will show you the true power of our new rhythm rage engine

Hay Oriol. how long would it take to make three more levels; perhaps two more original levels and one final remix that puts all levels together?
This way we'd have fifteen original levels to get us started.
for expantions you could do something like rhythm tengoku where you take some of the levels you've already created, use the same music, but change up the order of the cues and maybe add more of them.
This was the challenge mode of rhythm tengoku and consisted of 10 levels; sets 7 and 8.
Set 6 had the fith level from the previous sets remixed and had the final remix that combined all the previous levels into it.
I asked about the idea of making two more levels and one final remix so we'd have something like a minechure rhythm temgoku experience with Rhythm Rage.
The documentation you sent me makes the hole process of creating levels look complicated; at least on paper, but I imagine once we can start trying to make levels, things will start to get easier.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector